Monday, February 20, 2012

clean start

Hi there. So, I was thinking about joining this for a while now but never really got to it. I've grown a little tired of DeviantArt, it has changed a lot over the years that I've been there and I kind of lost interest, hence I'm starting something new here, which is easily accessible and very personal too. And since my friend has one too, I figured it would be nice to be able to follow her too.

Still figuring out this customization thing loll but I'll manage. I think I'll be mainly posting sketches/drafts, WIPs, other work, maybe some previous stuff too, and even some photos sometimes, just a place where I can dump freely whatever I want haha.

So far I think I'll leave it at this for now. Here is my DeviantArt which I will be visiting regularly still, but probably won't be uploading a lot.

See you guys and thanks for visiting etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment